Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Greatest Support Needed


I saw this on Evita's FB and knew that the call need to go out. Evita's friend and Jet Set Zero cast mate, Jeremiah recently had fire destroy his home and take the life of his 2 dogs. I had fire ravage my home in the 2nd grade but was fortunate that all important documents, keepsakes and need material could be saved. I couldn't even imagine such a thing now.....

I'm calling on all that can help to donate to the paypal below or at the very least pass the word. Thanks.

The Pay Pal email address that will get right to them is: ortnerjeremiah@yahoo.com

Original Post Via Nomadness

2 comments:

evierobbie said...

Thanks Jason

Goddess Intellect said...

Aww man how tragic...I'll try my best to spread the word...saw this but didn't get a chance to read his story

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade