Thursday, September 27, 2012

Every Woman is NOT Mother Material



You ever see something that makes you sorry for someone and you so wish you could help them. Was in the BX briefly last night and a "mother" is pushing a stroller down the side walk and screaming at the other kid with her who didnt appear to be doing anything.

"Shut your f**king mouth before I beat the S**t out of you".

Kid must have been no more then 5-6 yrs old. About 4 other people stopped and looked as she passed by screaming. And to confirm that it wasn't just her having a bad moment. As I went back in that direction to the car she was "talking" to a friend and I have to say she may have had the filthiest mouth I've heard in life. I can only cringe at what these kids must go through......

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade