Monday, March 1, 2010

The Month of ME!!!!!!!!


Originated in 2001, my college classmates jumped off endless birthday celebrations that stretch from March well into April. It was the best feeling ever to be the focus of such activity. Yes you don't need a REASON to get college kids drinking and acting out but let me live ok!?!?



Anyway, there have been many great birthday moments since that but I feel that with me being in transition between jobs now is as good a time as anyone to revisit that nostaligic vibe.

Now granted, everyone from school is out and about their personal business.....kids, relationships, work, etc,etc....so I have to create the mood myself. :)

This should be fun.

2 comments:

Fran said...

you look like a little innocent church boy in that 2nd pic lol

NightFall914 said...

I was killing it in the all white that year!

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade