Sunday, March 14, 2010

Really!?!?!?? OK, CoSign!!!!


Hmmmmm I was reminded by Epitome's post today is "Steak and BJ" Day. In all honesty I had neve heard of this till maybe a month ago. Hmmmmmm I don't see myself cashing in on this.LOL, well maybe I could sweet talk a steak outta someone? Ooooh well.

******UPDATE*******
Jillz has brought it to my attention that June 9th (6-9 get it) is the actual date of Steak and BJ day. I need clarity.What is it? The Numerolgy of it supports Mz.J's position while everywhere I look is acknowledging today as the official date.
*******************

Apparently theres a blog for this as well? The Following is the opening passage of said blog.

You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.


3 comments:

Epitome said...

Shoooo...if its March 14 or June 9 or August 15...if you got a man you should be hooking him up a steak and a BJ AT LEAST once a month...it's only right.

Fran said...

damn, I made burgers on Sunday.

NightFall914 said...

Please believe in my next relationship there will be ample amounts of "Skullduggery."

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade