Monday, March 7, 2011

Dirty 30???


After an enjoyable 30th birthday weekend it’s back on the grind and back to business. I did take a little time to reflect upon the decade that was for me. What did my 20’s give me? Love, Lust, Loss, Confusion, Self-Awareness, Self Appreciate, Doubt, Hope, Betrayal, Disappointment, Success, Respect, Hustle, Decisions, Growth. I could go on but you get the point.

While I don’t really feel that different today, I do think that the upcoming decade, if God grants me that much time on this earth, will be the application of the many things came to into my life. This will be the decade of family and establishment. Ideally I’ll have my first child and get married within these years. I’ll see the full force release and success of the Nexus.

Learning never stops so I’m not acting as if I know all that I need to know. But I’m confident in where I’m at in life and where I want to take things. My energy is up and focus sharp. Let’s see what happens.

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade