Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rambling in Recovery....

You ever wonder if the time and energies you put into some people are worth it?.....Many folk I see making it many more keep on faking it......the digital numbers amassed via your curves do not automatically mean you have a following.......too many "trying to be comedians" for my taste........MTV2's Guy Code is soooo overdue.....Alesha Renee is still fine!....As far as networks, making moves and evolving Evita's "the most important person in the room"....For many, lace should NOT be worn beyond the bedroom. Only a few know how to rock that for the public eye....guilty pleasures abound...people, places, things....It's funny to remember how females used to scare me socially....my business mindset right now is very focused and in turn has me very snippy in my meetings...technology irks a lot of people when it comes to communication. Women like voices, I.e calls... Men like direct talk and comfort I.e texting....you have to be to understand and accept that. Only a few folk in your life should have the ability to demand which u do....NBA's back, sports media is still predictable, fans vs fanatic ratio still tilted in the wrong direction......your not single, more like testing samples while not really wanting to make a final decision......a situation is bad only if you are unaware of your position in it or make no move to improve it.....communication via BBM status messages.....many times odd to me....and WTF everyones leaves BB.....well it has been a BAD year for the Blackberry nation...Really trying to cut through the talkers and find more doers. Americans are natural talkers...Big City Americans are bigger talkers....and honestly we New Yorkers can write humongous checks that have no shot at being cashed.......there is an ulterior motive to soooo many of the pix I see posted on these Internets......nothing is "entitled" to anyone.....regardless of location or level of intoxication you can flawlessly pull off the exposed titty meat/cleavage and higher cell phone pic and simultaneously post it to all your sites but you can rarely reply to comments on said pix.....yeah you'll be looking attention whorish....but no one listens to me. lol.....You ever see stats or tweets that you kno were typed SPECIFICALLY to name drop someone "important", like you at have to says all that just to let folk know you know this person......Does "act your age" even hold weight as a saying anymore? Everyone is subtracting like 10yrs from their age anyway. 30's the new 20 right? O_O.....I wish a chick would attempt to tell me what kind of drink I should be having....I care less what color it is and if I've paid for your drink shut it up on that one......its a test in patience when that blackberry loading hourglass starts spinning...not sure if it'll be boxing or kick boxing but I'll be getting into 1 of them in 2012....I wanna break any pc I'm on when I see my home gurl recycling old ass pix like their new.......Kung Fu Panda can do no wrong...outside of my immediate fam it'll be a lot of cards this Xmas. Horrible timing when this last assignment ended.....I forgive but never forget. That's how I make not to repeat mistakes....Life really does balance itself out....Crazy what can happen in a week....for all the weight I press and all the hours I'm in the gym, damn that eye shot brought things down to earth REAL fast...But now I'm mad and will get that much better when I return to the gym tomorrow....This Kris Humphrey guy is like a Eddie Munster with the IQ and personality of an 11 yr old...and quite frankly an 11 yr old has more personality...Folk strive more for Attention then for Accomplishment....2012 I'll finally welcome ya'll to my world....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy a lot of your posts, but these ones are the most fascinating to me. A rare look into a tiny fragment of all that's going on in your head...love it.

1. You're hilarious: "wish a chick would attempt to tell me what kind of drink I should be having....I care less what color it is and if I've paid for your drink shut it up on that one"

2. I don't think they heard you! :"the digital numbers amassed via your curves do not automatically mean you have a following"

So many great points. Hope you're feeling loads better and be careful when balling!

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade