Monday, August 13, 2012

Dealing With It.......



I feel like this period is what I was meant for. Not the stress and uncertainties of a relationship but the chase to be what I feel I'm supposed to be. My entire life I was told what folk foresaw for me. They saw success. And now as the environment around me shifts I'm trying to be just that. It's not easy, its quite hard, its frustrating, its full of self doubt, it's sprinkled with envy and questioning....it's already cost me thing that many have no idea of. I can't stop the pursuit but lord knows it takes a toll on me. I'm man.......but is it that simply a matter of my physical make up. Its a struggle, I must win.......no matter what.....

1 comments:

Nikks said...

and you will!

People see success all over you because you've got a good head on those strong shoulders. Even if you go through your times of doubt and frustration, you're driven J. You'll get to where you're destined to be.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade