Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shades and Tones

New day, old topic.....

I've heard it many times before.Females with negative views/opinions of blacC men(usually darker men) and in time they make the now expected I'm done with blacC men statement.Some speak in general terms and others choose to considers shades and skin tones.

Now usually when this is expressed and I picC up on it, it's followed by."Oh I don't mean you" or "You know you don't count" etc,etc,etc..... And that's where people miss the point. When you make a blanket statement I AM A PART OF IT!
Because if you didn't know me personally I'd be grouped into the same group as those you have now selected to classify as a "problem".

Granted their seem to be an army of men( and I use the term loosely) that don't help the misconception of the evil dark skinned blacC man, but the people I communicate with are too intelligent to make such assumptions.

But since this world is for from perfect, I know this will continue to happen, so understand that there is no exception for me.Good, bad or ugly, I'm as blacC as any of them.

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade