Friday, October 19, 2012

It Get's Tiring........



Compromise has its place......it also has it's limits. There comes a time you just have to hold firm to your stance.

It's hard to remember the last time someone had to put in work for me. No I don't mean in terms of a hustle to get money. But when was the last time people went out of their way to make things work. No one apologizes. No one says "you know what I didn't mean to do that." No one says "let me make this a little easier for him." Everyone thinks what they do is right and the world needs to adjust to them. Most be nice to have that luxury Either I handle things for myself or I'm doing it for others. Even in moment so of self reflection I can admit that I assume people to have the same internal compass as me. The same value set and application of law. Nope, folk still all look out for self interest first. That's something I have to adapt within myself .

Lots of equity built up over these years, I guess it's time to cash in. I see a new method of operation on the horizon........ It's needed.....it's needed for me to remain good at what I do and who I am.....

1 comments:

evierobbie said...

I'm not going to say it's completely bad to look out for self first, because you have to. If you are trying to get things done, you have to put you and your projects ahead of everyone elses. It takes a balancing act. Maybe you need a little bit more of their mentality, and they need a little bit more of yours.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade