Friday, May 10, 2013

Make A Decision......



Let's get right to it. I'm back and I see not a lot has changed. That's cool because I'm definitely charged up and ready to make things happen with or without folks. I told myself earlier in the year that I wasn't going into the summer wasting energy on those that 100% locked in with me. In truth it's not a hard thing to do but apparently its harder for others then I would have expected. Say what mean and mean what you say. What do you stand for? What are you working towards? These are all questions I've asked before. For the first 5-6 months of the year I've watched. I've observed. Who's just talking, who's just trying to get by without putting in some work? I see it and know who is who. I'm forgiving by nature but time is rolling on and objectives have to be met. People will get left behind unfortunately. Not because I want to but because I have to.

A question was given to me to apply to those I keep in my circle. If I treated them how they treat me would they want me as their friend? It's all pretty simple yet folk make it so complex. Lapses of communication, broken agreements....if we were doing business it would be grounds to void a contract but because its friendship the b.s is cool? No, no it is not.....

Let's see who's gonna be in the mix for these 2013 Summer days :) I want everyone I care about on board but it doesnt seem like that is going to happen....

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade