Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back on 2011 on the BLVD & Future Goals


It's that time of year where we put a year of activity into retrospect and also plan ahead for another year of progression. Blu Flame Blvd is quite literally the digital manifestation of my mind. It expresses a good portion of my random thoughts, views, feelings and desires. This past year was a good one on the professional front snagging the nicest contract assignment I've had yet. It actually resulted in less blogging due to the high level of security and work volume at the office, but the pay helped set a many of issue straight for me.

The Internets have been their usual mixture of good and bad.  Incorporating Twitter into the Blvd scene was a new but a pretty simple integration. Hump day continued on but had a few periods of pause. Can't have sex on the brain all the time. The summer saw the arrival of my UK pal Elisha Jade, who has numerous  appearances on the Blvd, while on her Men's Magazine tour. She even came thru w/ Ms Evita Robinson here for support for her lengthiest and most in depth Interview to date w/ my Blog Talk partner Telisha aka Goddess I. Telisha and I again linked to bring her Mange a Talks show from the Internets of Toronto to New York City in the Battle of the Sexes.

On the nerd front it was always active. We welcomed back Thunder Cats to the airwaves. Drove down to Philly for the East Coast Black Comic Convention. NY Comic Con was more nerd heaven. I reminisced on our video game past . Saw Kung Fu Panda 2 , Green Lantern, X-Men First Class,  Harry Potter, and much more. Came across cool fellow nerds like the 3 Gorgeous Geeks and Jazmine whose part of the Nerd Locker team.

I think more so then what happened on the Blvd was what was happening off it with my people. The Ladies made a major claim for the year 2011 and you'd be hard pressed to say it wasn't their year. The continuous progression of these women had me in iSupport over drive.

 This was also the year that I finally decided to put a legit face to my business minded supportive acts. This will be revealed in the new year but things are looking much clearer.

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade